. seventy-five (LMFAO, I Feel Wise: A conversation with my father.)

4/24/2009 08:44:00 PM


I Love You, Ono - Stereo Total

This song is quite catchy, from that new Dell Commercial.
The song as a whole is so annoying though.

Well anyways, I was at my dad's house earlier this afternoon and he comes home and asks me "How's your hair doing?"
Me: "Good."
"Feeling natural?"
"Yup.."
"Can you comb through it?"
"Yeah, when it wet that is..."
"Whaaa!?"
"Yeah, why?"
"I can't comb through mine EVEN WHEN ITS WET!"
"Really? Thats weird..."
"Yeah, it like auurg" -mimes himself trying to comb through his hair-
"Well, that is probably cause you're combing starting from the scalp."

P A U S E

"You're doing that aren't you...."
"Well, uh. Yeah. Where are you supposed to comb from?"
"THE ENDS!!"
"Oh..."
"Gosh Dad, you're breaking your hair that way..."
"That explains the hair that is all over the place when i'm done combing my hair..."
"Oh my gosh."
My Little Sister: "Wow, even I knew that.."

"Well, I'm going to go take a shower now...and detangle"

Well, i felt smart and know-it-allish.
Haha!

I can't believe my Dad ddn't know that, and he's been natural for a LONG time, so that means he was detangling like that for months and months now. Since he cut off his dreds around 9 or 10 months ago.

-S'laters!
<33
-M.M

You Might Also Like

2 read this

Subscibers